Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Today's Haul!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Some of you might know that I discovered a few months ago that my DVD players wasn't reading the Apendice of the two towers DVD and Waking Up In Reno. Why? Well New Line didn't scripted Two Towers appendice in regular DVD format. New Line say the problem is with some DVD players manufacturer building cheap players to sell more and the manufacturer (in my case LG/Goldstar) say New Line is the problem. Anyway, I had to buy a new one. I'll keep using the old one for everything that works in it and use the new one only for new stuff that wouldn't work. So I bought a JVC XV-N310B.

    I can't wait to watch thew Two Towers extras tonight. I also bought a DVD I was hoping to have as a gift for a while but my GF finaly told me she wasn't going to buy it cause it was too horrible
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I bought Evil Dead:Book of the Dead Edition and this sucker smell worst than any new figure.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    congrats and enjoy your movie!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't wait to check Two Towers extras. I'm a sucker for special edition and extras
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    By the way all this was bought with the first check of my tax return!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    gotta get me one o'them new-fangled machines one day.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Just watched the extras on the Evil Dead dvd , therer was a lot of cool stuff
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I passed on that edition and just picked up the edition with the same features, just without that cover on it.

    Was $15 less, but just as enjoyable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •